How Sports Nutrition Enhances Performance
- Quality foods will improve performance by improving body composition. A leaner athlete which increases speed, quickness, mobility, and strength.
- Aids in speed of recovery, which will in turn create more capacity for practicing and competition as the body is becoming more fit.
- Increased energy for both practice and competition, which will definitely help one’s performance.
- Strategic diet will also increase immunity, allowing one to stay healthy and be able to continue intense practice , training and games..
- High quality nutrition will improve your overall health, . It is important for an athlete to maintain weight by increase muscle and decreasing fat. Weight gain places strain on cardiovascular and respiratory systems which slowing an athlete down and creating more stress on the body. While weight loss means that a person is not getting enough nutrients to sustain the body causing poor recovery and extreme fatigue. Athletes do this by eating foods high in protein, complex carbohydrates and other micronutrients.
9821 Leslie Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 4A1
Monday - Thursday: 1:00 to 21:00
Friday: 1:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Sunday: 09:00 to 12:00
Mon - Fri: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 09:00am - 1:00pm
GET IN TOUCH
Copyright 2018 Victory Athletic Center.