STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
All participants in Victory programs receive first class training and results. There is no limit to improvement within our training. All Athletes have access to excellent programs, coaching and unlimited progress and development.
Shooting, Scoring and Skills
VICTORY coaches focus on fundamentals that make a difference. LET OUR COACHES KNOW WHAT you want to accomplish and we will set a plan to deliver. Here are some of the simple concepts we address
- Shooting Technique– Work on all shots stationary, in motion, while carrying puck as well as quick release after receiving pass.
- Shooting Concept– The ability to shoot high and low; fast and unexpectedly with high level of skill.
- Scoring– Changing angles of release, fakes; utilizing forehand and backhand; creating and scoring off initial attack and off rebounds
- Stickhandling– Light rapid movements while using stick equally on the left and right side.
- Passing– Quick well concealed quiet firm passes with tight spin.
- Edge work– Ensuring pack is always in a shot or pass ready position at all times.
- Time Hacks– Tricks and tips that save precious time for increased efficiency.
- Awareness and Vision– Overall awareness of primary and secondary vision
- Balance– In all positions at all times to increase overall efficiency.
Players that incorporate private goalie training as well as strength training see far more significant gains than those who do goalie training alone.
9821 Leslie Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 4A1
Monday - Thursday: 1:00 to 21:00
Friday: 1:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Sunday: 09:00 to 12:00
Mon - Fri: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 09:00am - 1:00pm
GET IN TOUCH
Copyright 2018 Victory Athletic Center.